Queremos que desarrolles con un lenguaje dinámico, el cual, puedas usar utilizar en desarrollos actuales o futuros y te rinda en bonos de productividad para ti y tu equipo.
Our training introduces you to development with Groovy language in a very practical way, through examples made by you you will learn what the fundamental elements of language are, which can be used to use in projects that you currently have events in Java or future projects thatYou want to do. Learning Groovy does not mean throwing everything and starting again with this language, on the contrary, it is about integrating it with the ecosystem of elements that you currently have in your applications.
· Who is it directed:
This training is recommended for developers:
- Who want to learn grails for web development
- They want to increase their level of productivity
- They want to re-find the pleasure to develop software
- They want to improve their programming techniques
- They want to fulfill the goal of learning at least a new language a year
- They want to take advantage of the tools that exist on the Java platform
- Management of a text editor
- Know Use the command-online java compiler (no ide’s)
- Know the object-oriented programming
- Know the Java language and the SDK
- Know the use and definition of anonymous internal classes, interfaces and abstract classes in Java
· Training content:
- Programming with dynamic languages
- Why dynamic languages?
- What is Groovy?
- Why Groovy?
- Fundamentals and principles of Groovy
- Running Groovy code
- Java to Groovy
- Scripts and classes in Groovy
- Essential elements of Groovy
- Syntax and syntactic sugar
- Compatibility with Java elements
- Dynamic typed
- Closures and collections
- What is a closure?
- Ways to use a closure
- Lists, maps and ranges
- Delegation of Closures
- Patterns with Closures
- Implementation of interfaces
- Resource management
- Curry in Closures
- Dynamic Closures.
- Recursive programming
- Better performance
- More patterns
- Groovy as static language
- Static typed
- Type check
- Inference of types
- Static compilation