Create a rate of productivity in software development.
This training gives you the best bases about agile culture.You can know and feel first-hand the experience of the values of software professionals;Through various exercises and practices we will offer you the experience of the elements that make up a very different way of working and thinking to carry out software projects.
We will clarify all the doubts and myths about the agile culture, and we will give you the tools so that you can continue with your path for yourself, as well as, take it to the organization where you work, in order to become an agent ofChange within the software industry.
· Who is going:
This training is recommended for developers:
- Software developers with pretensions to improve their work
- Independent programmers who need to be organized
- Organizations that want to improve your development area
- Development groups that have internal conflict and wish to solve them
- Development managers / systems that want to find a way to improve software development
- Have experience developing some team application
- Know some version control
- Learn about scripting.
· Content of the training:
- Brief review of the agile principles
- What is CI?
- Build software at each change
- Version control
- Automated scripts.
- Feedback mechanisms
- Integration process
- Integration practices
- Private workspace.
- Main development line
- Branch policies
- Commit levels
- Construction tagged
- Automatic construction
- Configuration of construction
- Dependency Manager
- Consistency in directories
- Continuous feedback
- Externalized configuration
- Database updates
- Testing and Quality of Code
- Automated tests
- Continuous inspection