One of the best ways to make sure the quality of the software you develop is through the tests, we want you to adopt this skill!
We want you to know the fundamentals of software tests so you can effectively use the best tools you have to test for applications made in Java, Groovy and any other language that works on the JVM.For this, we have carefully selected design topics, techniques and test tools so you can deliver software with the confidence that it meets the objectives for which it was created and the specifications of your design.We have selected Groovy as the language that will help you to know the different testing techniques due to its expressive power, the speed of development that you can achieve with Him and its great integration with the rest of the tools, but do not worry!You only need to know the basics of language.
· Who is it directed:
This training is widely recommended for developers that:
- They feel responsible for the quality of the code they create.
- Consider it important to know build tests for previously created software.
- They want to know and apply the correct techniques of software tests for each particular situation.
- They want to learn to automate web application testing.
- They want to know the tips and best practices to rid the obstacles commonly found in trying to implement evidence in a project.
- Know the basics of Groovy language.
- Know use the tools provided by the JDK
- Know the basic use of Spring Framework.
- Have experience in handling a unit test framework, Junit type.
· Training content:
- Specification of components with Spock
- Specification of exceptional behaviors
- Efficient specification of several similar examples
- Testing taxonomy
- by level or scope
- By type of scenario that proves.
- By objective of the test.
- Types of unit tests
- Specification of interactions with other components
- Use of Stubs
- Use of Mocks
- Characteristics of a good specification / unitary test.
- Data Driven Testing and N-Wise Testing
- Property-based tests with QuickCheck
- Integration tests with databases.
- Generation of test data.
- Web application tests.
- WebDriver introduction
- Introduction to Geb.
- Acceptance tests for web applications with cucumber.
- Organization of test batteries.