If you are developing very enriched and dynamic applications, then the use of EMBERJS will help you do it more simply and structured.You can develop very fast enriched elements and associate them with a backend almost trivially.
Currently many sites are full of links that jump between pages, some have fragments of asynchronous interaction that partially act on the total of a page.The applications of the Spa type are your next step: pushing items towards the user interface and linking the business logic with the browser to synchronize data.
They provide a better user experience, however, spa applications are difficult to develop and maintain;This is where Emberjs enters, a framework to create ambitious web applications.Writing much less code and based on Configuration Conventions you can integrate Templates with Handlebars and be productive when creating a spa.
· Who is it directed:
This training is widely recommended for:
- Developers of Front-End on Web
- Create highly enriched and dynamic applications
- Developers who wish to integrate their Backend based on REST services
- SEPA Implement styles with CSS
- Know about REST implemented on some platform
- Have scheduled in coffeescript
- SEPA Handle the developer tools of a browser
· Training content:
- Knowing Ember
- Advantages and disadvantages
- What is Emberjs
- Ember parts
- What are they?
- HTML templates
- Creating an application
- Handlebars (Seen from Ember)
- custom helpers
- Computed Properties.
- Collections / Enumerable